Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Loving and Losing....


Love is overrated but the pain is real...My friends use to seek advice from me, and it seems that no words can appease what they feel. That's just it, reality bites. I remembered cursing a close buddy and basically throwing all forms of god-knows-what-pieces of rhetorical, and smart assed pieces of advice thinking that he's such a fool for crying over someone. If it's not a shame, then it's stupidity to let love, or pain, get the better of your studies and sanity. Friendships are also tested during this phase in your life. It's either they give up on you or stick up for you until your last tear has gone...
But I realized that I was wrong..no one is invincible from pain. Who can get away from love? When it hits you, it hits you like a thunderbolt of lightning -painful and, for lack of words, deadly. That's why I am trying not to or will never go back to that trashy feeling again..
I've been there done taht. It was a huge jump from the moon and back before I realized that , wheowwww, this has got to stop dude!
In retrospect , I used to think that I'll never get out of the enoty abyss that I have gotten myself into. Now, all seems a speck of dirt that couldn't ruin a powdery white dress. And I'd have to laugh to myself for my over-exerted drmarama before....
After raising hell and cursing the antagonist of a supposed what-a grand-love-story. what's next??? reality. !! and reality is telling me to be smart and to learn to prioritize..(make time...make time..+) and try not to fall inlove again..... but ... but..... oh.. anyway... hahaha
Everybody has the right to stumble and be stupid once in a while . ok??? what is learning-your-lesson -from-experience for it you're too perfect to commit a mistake..Unless ofcorz it has become hobby. he he. wake up sweetie! (snap snap) life is knocking at your door. Time will tell......just wait for the right time.... enjoy your life.,...
There's just too mucch goin around me now.. studies,friends,family,friends...friends....myself... and injecting a love life in my rather monotomous life is somehow part of the plan.. but... not now..... committment is not on my list.... not now..Three years from now.I will do this and that. I will go there and here. ad infinitum..
And one song says " I've lost that loving feeling" Yes , indeed, it seems greek and ancient to me now...sometimes...They say that good things never last....well, so do bad things....and i'll bet you will neck on that.

1 comment: